[Extra point] D) Isaac Arthur 유호영
The title of the video I saw is "what if the dinosaurs hadn't died off". The main theme of the video is to assume that dinosaurs survived a mass extinction event 66 million years ago, and to explore various possibilities as a result. For example, it analyzes the evolutionary pathways of dinosaurs and mammals, changes in ecosystems, and their impact on human development. Among them, I am most interested in suggesting the possibility that the birth and development of humans have been delayed. If dinosaurs had not gone extinct, I think humans would not be dominating the earth as they are now and humans' knowledge would have been very low. Because the reason humans were able to develop is that even greater development occurred once it became easier to live, and if dinosaurs were alive, humans may still be in the primitive age in 2024, as surviving is the top priority. So I think I watched this video very interestingly!
Comments
Post a Comment