[Extra point] D) Isaac Arthur 유호영( Ryu ho yeong)
The title of the video I saw was "Is Life Extension Ethical?" The video explores the possibility of extending human lifespan due to advances in medical technology, raising the question of whether such longevity is ethical. I think that extending human lifespan is not ethical, watching this video. As there is an end, humans must die someday. Of course, it is positive that medical technology advances and sick people are treated and healthy. If medical technology advances and can prolong human life, its impact on society should also be considered, as the Earth is limited. Also, the gap between the rich and the poor will get worse and worse, as money will also be needed to extend life. In many ways, I think that if it is possible to extend human lifespan, it should be strictly prohibited.
Comments
Post a Comment