[Extra point] D) Isaac Arthur 유호영(Ryu ho yeong)
The name of the video I saw is "Jobs in Space". The main content of the video is that in addition to astronauts, various jobs such as engineers, scientists, and doctors are required. It also explains the living and working environment at the space station and lunar base, and presents promising jobs in the future such as space resource mining, satellite maintenance, and space tourism guides. Watching this video, I thought that if there is a time when space flight becomes free in the future, I really want to do space tourism. If that is the time, people all over the world will travel in space, so relations with other countries should be smooth, and I am looking forward to seeing people talking in various languages. Watching the video with this imagination, I thought that I would like the space to be pioneered as soon as possible.
Comments
Post a Comment