[Extra point] D) Isaac Arthur 유호영(Ryu ho yeong)
The video I saw was "Hidden Aliens". The video deals with the possibility that alien life already exists on Earth. Scientists and researchers explore problems related to the way we look for alien life and discuss the various ways in which alien life may be hidden. For example, there are the possibilities that alien life is right next to us, that it exists in forms that we do not recognize. I was interested in the possibility that alien life exists in a very different form than we do. For example, it exists in microorganisms or in very small forms, so it may not be recognized by our detection method. If that is the case, I felt afraid that even though we still exist next to each other as we currently live, extraterrestrial life became animals in zoos if we did not recognize our existence. Also, I think it was interesting to see the video discussing the possibility that alien life is technologically advanced and thus undetectable with our scientific tools.
Comments
Post a Comment