[Extra Credit] Channel D, 김세향 Kim Sehyang

 1. I found out that quite a few planets do not have oceans of water under a thick atmosphere, and this part was fascinating

2. It is scientifically explaining non-carbon-based life, especially silicon-based content. Watching the video, I thought, 'Wouldn't it be a key for us to study the technology that humanity can live on other planets?'

3. I thought I could relate it to the environmental knowledge I learned in class. I dealt with the contents related to global warming in class, but I think that the protection of the global environment should be the top priority, but if the earth really doesn't get better in the very worst situation, I think we should also think about migration from Earth to other planets.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to the blog

Why are boys louder than girls? - Kim yeonhee (김연희)

W2.1 March 11 (Mon) Im Yeon Jin