[Extra Credit] Channel C-4, 김세향 Kim Sehyang

 1. I was shocked by the fact that an individual's carbon dioxide emissions were 5 tons per year, and I thought again that I should reduce the use of disposable products and use things I don't need for a long time.

2. The video introduces the countries with the highest carbon emissions first, and says that developed countries should induce carbon reduction. I agree with this, and I think that it is what countries like the United States, China, and Saudi Arabia should do to continue to create countries that reduce carbon, not to stop all factories right away

3. I think this video is related to our environment, economy, and politics classes. Reducing carbon emissions is related to the economy because it can improve energy efficiency and create jobs, and it is related to politics in this regard because the government needs international cooperation to make policies to reduce carbon emissions and reduce carbon emissions

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to the blog

Why are boys louder than girls? - Kim yeonhee (김연희)

W2.1 March 11 (Mon) Im Yeon Jin