[Extra Credit] Channel C-1--ZHANG MINGSHUO
It is remarkable that lecturers believe that attaining gender equality will not only enhance the quality of life for both men and women, but also foster more harmonious marital relationships and family life, while additionally benefiting men's emotional well-being.
In the video "Why Gender Equality is Good for Everyone - including Men," Michael Kimmel discusses the positive impacts of gender equality on men. I also concur that gender equality can advance economic and social development overall. If women's wages are made equal and the glass ceiling hindering career advancement is removed, more women will be able to join the workforce, leading to economic growth. These changes could also help mitigate social issues such as low birth rates.
I recall in a gender equality class, the teacher compared Korea's gender equality index. I think this is related to our classroom discussions on how to further enhance the gender equality index in Korea.
Comments
Post a Comment