[Extra Credit] Channel C-1, HUANGQIHAO
1) It is impressive that lecturers believe that achieving gender equality will not only improve the quality of life for both men and women, but also promote more harmonious marital relationships and family life, while also helping to improve men's emotional health.
2) In the video "Why Gender Equality is Good for Everyone - including Men," Michael Kimmel explains the positive effects of gender equality on men. I also agree that gender equality can advance economic and social development as a whole. If women's wages are treated equally and the glass ceiling for career advancement is broken, more women will be able to enter the workforce, which will boost economic growth. The changes could also help address social problems such as low birth rates.
3) I remember in a class on gender equality, the teacher compared the gender equality index of Korea. I think this is related to what we discussed in class about how to further improve the gender equality index in Korea.
Comments
Post a Comment