W 12.1 May 20 (Mon) - Kim solhwi/김솔휘
-Summary
Dramaturgy analyzes micro-social explanations for people's daily social interactions, and divides them into 'actors' and 'audience.' Or, it is a sociological point of view that divides them into 'front' and 'back.' This theory was presented by Erving Goffman in his book The Presentation of Self in Everyday Life. According to this theory, people behave in different ways in the front and back stages to create the images they want in social situations. Dramaturgy is used as an important tool in understanding and analyzing social interactions.
- Interesting point
The difference between the stage and performance.If you think, I'm trying to show only what I want to show you want to show them.It was fascinated because the behavior that you did naturally read the article summarized as theoretical.
- Discussion
I wonder if you want to show that you want to show only what you want to show.
Comments
Post a Comment