W 8.2 April 26 (Fri) - Kim solhwi/김솔휘
- Summary
Today's theme, the government, is responsible for organizing and controlling society. The government exerts its influence to maintain order and safety in the country by establishing and proceeding laws, policies, etc. within a set area. The government consists of the executive branch, the legislative branch, and the judicial branch. Each department does a set job and helps the government maintain a smooth order and safety. The government is divided into democracy and communism, according to its form.
- Interesting point
Many forms of government have been interesting to me. I have lived in Korea all my life, thinking that everyone is living in a democracy. To be honest, I only lived in democracy. However, there are many forms of government in the world, including communism and military government. This means that many people are living various lives, and they are living a different life than I have lived. It was interesting because I felt like I could look at the world from a broader perspective from now on.
- Discussion
Governments always change. Changes can have both good and bad effects on governments. How should Korean governments change in order to change in a good way?
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYour exploration of different government types was insightful. It would be interesting to delve deeper into specific examples of countries that have successfully navigated governmental changes, perhaps drawing lessons that could be applicable to Korea's own evolving political landscape.
ReplyDelete