March 29
1. Summarizing
This article is about the formation background and copyright of the free culture movement. The free culture movement is a social movement that promotes the freedom to distribute or modify works without compensation or consent to the original author of the work using the media.2. Interesting point
It was interesting that the law signed by President Clinton was called the Mickey Mouse Protection Act because of the enormous lobbying of music and film companies such as Disney. In addition, Eric Mueller and Benjamin Marco Hill criticized the lack of minimum standards for freedom in the free culture movement, and this criticism was interesting because I also think the movement needs a little minimum standards because I think the original author's copyright should be protected.
It was interesting that the law signed by President Clinton was called the Mickey Mouse Protection Act because of the enormous lobbying of music and film companies such as Disney. In addition, Eric Mueller and Benjamin Marco Hill criticized the lack of minimum standards for freedom in the free culture movement, and this criticism was interesting because I also think the movement needs a little minimum standards because I think the original author's copyright should be protected.
3. a point to discuss
What would be the problem if the liberal culture movement succeeded and related legislation arose?
What would be the problem if the liberal culture movement succeeded and related legislation arose?
Comments
Post a Comment