March 25
1. Summarizing
Today's class learned what culture is and how to classify it. Culture is the non-biological or social aspect of human life and basically everything humans learn is part of it.2. an interesting point
In the past, culture meant activities such as high-end cooking, high fashion, or museum-level art or elite goods, but it was interesting that the concept of culture changed over time. And it was more interesting to understand the content because I could see theories such as cultural relativism, such as subculture and counterculture, that I learned in high school.
In the past, culture meant activities such as high-end cooking, high fashion, or museum-level art or elite goods, but it was interesting that the concept of culture changed over time. And it was more interesting to understand the content because I could see theories such as cultural relativism, such as subculture and counterculture, that I learned in high school.
3. What to discuss
It is said that people form a personality by combining genetic characteristics and culture. Then, which part of the genetic characteristics and culture has more influence?
It is said that people form a personality by combining genetic characteristics and culture. Then, which part of the genetic characteristics and culture has more influence?
Comments
Post a Comment